- All athletic activities are canceled for today.
- Today's Girls Basketball games at Barnstable have been postponed. Tomorrow's (Tuesday) basketball games will now be played as follows:
- G/F/Basketball vs. Barnstable at 3:30pm (at SHS)
- B/F/Basketball vs. Barnstable at 5pm (at SHS)
- G/JV/Basketball at Barnstable at 3pm (Bus at 2:15pm)
- B/JV/Basketball at Barnstable at 4:30pm (Travel with G/JV)
- G/V/Basketball at Barnstable at 6pm (Bus at 5pm)
- B/V/Basketball at Barnstable at 7:30pm (Travel with G/V)
- Tonight's G/JV/Ice Hockey game has been postponed.
- Today's STEM Basketball games vs. Mattacheese have been postponed.
Monday, January 26, 2015
Update - Monday, Feb. 2nd at 1 p.m.
Friday, January 23, 2015
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
CENTER VALLEY, Pa. - Loyola University Maryland freshman Margaret Garrahan has been named the Corvias Patriot League Women's Diver of the Week, as announced by the league office Monday. Sophomores Tara Mulligan, Aidan O'Hara and Noel Theroux were also included among the league's honorable mention performances.
Monday, January 19, 2015
The Eastern Massachusetts Women’s Lacrosse Umpires Association (EMWLUA) is looking for Girls Lacrosse officials. Adult umpire beginner clinics are for prospective umpires, 18 years of age or older, and out of high school. No prior umpiring experience is required. Click HERE for more information!
Monday, January 12, 2015
At Bridgewater State University this past Friday, Megan Forrester '16 and Billy Dykas '17 rewrote the Sandwich High School 6-Dive record book, again! Megan scored 271.00 points to break the previous school record of 259.35 which she set last year. Billy broke his previous school record of 254.75 with a score of 265.5. Amazing! Mackenzie Hagist '15 and Bailey Maiato '15 also set career highs. Congratulations!
Monday, January 5, 2015
STEM Fitness at Compass Athletics (3 Jan Sebastian Drive) begins on Tuesday, January 6th! After school, participants should get dressed and board the bus in the front bus loop. The bus will depart at approximately 2:45pm. Parents/guardians are required to pick-up at Compass Athletics at 4pm. The program will be held every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon until Thursday, February 12th. Enjoy this exciting new program!